DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite Blu-ray, DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to mlp, pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The unique CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD or DTS-CD in one step.
DVD Audio Extractor is a cross-platform application runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora). DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It's all what you needed to get audios out of Blu-ray and DVD discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
- Do not set default metadata like "Unknown Artist" and "Unknown Album" into result files.
- Improve compatibility with VoiceOver on macOS.
- Fix a bug on decoding DVD-Audio MLP streams on macOS.
- Drop support to macOS 10.12 and earlier versions.
- Drop support to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, as they have reached end of life.
- Update to support Ubuntu 18.04 and later. Older Ubuntu releases are no longer supported.
- Update to support Fedora 29 and later. Older Fedora releases are no longer supported.
- Support 8 channel wav output.
- Update Vorbis library to version 1.3.6.
- Update LAME library to version 3.100.
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.3.3.
- Improve DTS-CD compatibility.
- Fix some genre errors. Allow user to input custom genre.
- Fix an error on downloading metadata.
Full revision history since version 1.0.
Download Free Trial
The trial version is fully functional within the trial period, so that you can experiment with all the features without any restriction.
Purchase a License
After purchasing, you will receive:
- Valid license to remove the 30 day limit.
- Lifetime free upgrades;
- Unlimited email support.